Using DITA as backend for web-based KB (knowledge base)
I would like to find a DITA-enabled knowledge base that has features like:
- Allows users to create content using forms
- Supports workflow and role-based data entitlement
- Supports taxonomy definition (categories for navigating)
- Supports user tagging of content
- Search (created and attached content, like files associated with content)
- User rating of content
In short, I'd like a Web 2.0 knowledge base that uses DITA as the backend. I'd like to leverage the reuse of DITA and be able to easily deliver it to multiple destinations with less effort.
I haven't found anything like this. I see that Alfresco could possibly be customized to do these things but this seems like a major project. Is it my only hope? Your feedback is greatly appreciated.