IBM: IBM Information Architecture Workbench
Information Architecture Workbench (IAWB), formerly known as Task Modeler, is a free, Eclipse-based tool for graphically designing, building, and editing DITA maps and relationship tables. IAWB enables you to visualize various properties of the map, such as linking between files.
You can use Information Architecture Workbench to perform tasks such as:
- Visually design and reorganize topics in a map
- Automatically generate initial DITA topic files
- Visualize the relationships between topics
- Visualize and edit properties of the DITA map and topic files
- Design, edit, and visualize relationship tables
- View a summary of how a topic will look after it is transformed into HTML
- Preview the related links that will be generated for a topic
- Identify unreferenced topic files and import references into the map
- Synchronize the DITA map metadata with the topic file metadata
- Export reports listing information about all the topics in a map
IAWB creates attractive, expressive diagrams that inform and engage design stakeholders.