Componize Software: Componize DITA CMS
Componize is a dedicated component-CMS software that optimizes the production, management and publishing of high-volume content, such as product documentation, tech pubs, learning contents, legal documentation...
From entreprise-wide collaboration to global shared services, the new interface enables team members to create wikis, blogs, forums, links and check the team activity.
Componize key features:
- Choice of editors: connect to editors with open standard protocols: WebDAV, CIMS...
- Synchronize metadata and apply metadata templates
- Integrate the Web applet oXygen editor
- Create and reuse topic templates with automated injection of values
- Maintain links through cut-and-paste, renaming files and folders
- Track and version easily scaling volumes of components
- Validate XML and filter contents with issues (XML and links)
- Inject information stored in other sources (e.g. source code...)
- Check where your content is reused
- Automate reviews and approvals with extensible workflows
- Automate release snapshots
- No vendor lock-in with extensive use of open standards (RDF, XLink, XPath, XProc...)
- Store content as native XML
- Multi-platform support
- Support extended and customized DTDs and Schemas
|Componize DITA CMS Brochure.pdf||373.06 KB|