This mailing list to support DITA was set up as a Yahoo Group by IBM in May 2004 and called the IBM DITA Forum.
It now has over 1500 members and is the main mailing list for the DITA community.
This group is for discussion and mutual support of people in the United Kingdom who use the Darwin Information Typing Architecture (DITA). It is intended to give a more UK-focused venue than the http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/dita-users/ group.
Group name: dita-uk
Group home page: http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/dita-uk
Group email: email@example.com
- Getting started
- Getting started as cheaply as possible
- Resources for Beginners
- Migrating legacy content
- Installing the DITA Open Toolkit
- Setting up stylesheets and a publishing system
- Setting up the Eclipse Help Infocenter for publishing DITA content
- About authoring tools
- About storing and managing content
- File and folder naming