AuthorBridge Live Product Demo - Thursday, October 6, 2016 | 9am PDT - DITA authoring for SMEs
Thursday, October 6, 2016
9:00 AM PDT | 12:00 noon EDT | 5:00 PM BST
Join Stilo’s VP of Development & Professional Services,Patrick Baker, for a live 30-minute demonstration of AuthorBridge. AuthorBridge is a simple web-based, walk-up and use DITA authoring tool, designed for SMEs and occasional content contributors who have no knowledge of DITA or its complexities. It is targeted at enterprises that are looking to extend the use of DITA across different business units and potentially support thousands of users.
Discover how, with AuthorBridge, you can benefit from:
- Guidance text in the user interface for creating a new topic
- User interface controls that provide hover help and/or tool tips
- Non-intrusive, in-line textual guidance for the high-level parts of the topic body
- A visual guidance panel, specially adapted for each document type
- A totally customizable authoring environment
Depending on registration numbers, we plan to open up phone lines for questions, allowing for a more interactive/collaborative session. To participate you will need to join the audio conference via telephone rather than VOIP.