Charter:The Central Texas User Group exists to share and advance knowledge and adoption of DITA in the central Texas region.
2006 meetings:Winter-Spring focus: DITA basics and experience reports
- January 26: JoAnn Hackos (date adjusted to her local presence for a workshop)
- February 15: Kristin Thomas (IBM) on AIX documentation experiences with DITA
- March 15: (suggested--Task Modeler demo by Steve Arellanes)
- April 19: Trip reports from DITA 2006 and Content Management Strategies Conference
- May 17: (suggested--France Baril on Ixiasoft/CEDROM-Sni experience report)
- June and on :Summertime focus: Demos (editors, CMS, etc.)
The group discussed the roles necessary to accomplish the charter and goals of CTDUG. Everyone preferred to keep it as informal as possible while still ensuring that we keep momentum. The group agreed that the following roles are necessary, and we will rotate the people in these roles on an as needed basis.
DITA Specialization is the means by which the standard DITA language may be extended for new semantic or structural roles.
Can't think of any others.
adskfadfkjadsf usergroup3 adfadfadsfasdf